Premier Building Reports are Pool Safety inspection experts.
We are fully licenced and insured in line with government regulations.
Our pool fence inspection prices are a fixed, one off fee of $200 including GST, the Safety Certificate & two site visits if necessary. Most Pool inspections require two visits. Gold Coast area only. All other areas include an additional fee of approximately $30.
Minor adjustments are included in our fees. Most pool inspections require minor adjustments.
You will only need a Pool Safety Certificate if –
- You are buying or selling a property with a pool or spa pool.
- A property manager or landlord letting a property to a tenant
- with a pool or spa pool.
- If you manage or own a resort, backpackers, hotel/motel caravan park, holiday home or hostel with a pool or spa pool.
- All other property owners will require a Pool Safety Certificate by late 2015.
Premier Pool Inspections offer -
- Pool & Spa certification and inspection services.
- Flat rate inspection fees. No hidden charges.
- No charge for minor adjustments (ie: gate latch adjustment) by our licenced builder/inspector at inspection time.
- We are fully qualified building inspectors and builders with unrestricted licenced and over 30 years’ experience in building and compliance issues.
- Written reports and non-compliant advise and solutions including photos.
- Issue of certificates Form 23 and Form 26.
- Family owned and operated, no subcontractors.
- Premium services way above our competitors at prices well below competitors charges
QLD Government Pool Safety Website – www.dlgp.qld.gov.au/pool-safety
QLD Government Pool Safety Fact Sheet – www.dlgp.qld.gov.au/fact-sheets/pool-safety.html